Tetiana is an accomplished multilingual attorney licensed in Texas and Ukraine. She has over ten years of experience in legal drafting and courtroom representation. She has found her home in Dallas providing legal representation in Texas probate matters at Glast, Phillips & Murray, P.C. Her previous experience includes:
- Serving as a Staff Attorney for three years for the American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Serving as Instructor for the American Jury Trial Course conducted by the Leavitt Institute for International Development.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Advocacy, Sacramento, California
- Kyiv National Economics University, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) Juris Doctor equivalent, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Certificate of Completion for one year Program at the Leavitt Institute for International Development, Kyiv, Ukraine
Tetiana is licensed by the State Bar of Texas and is a member of the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Texas State Bar. She is also licensed as a Trial Attorney by the Ukrainian Bar Association.
Tetiana is fluent in Ukrainian, Russian and French.