About Our Team
The five attorneys of our group, all licensed to practice law in the State of Texas, work cooperatively for the purpose of providing representation in trust, estate, fiduciary and guardianship litigation, probate administration and estate planning.
We are –
- Elliott E. Burdette, strategic dispute management, estate planning and probate administration.
- Bradford K. Burdette, trust, estate, and guardianship litigation.
- John B. Peyton, consultant to our group for trust, estate and guardianship litigation and the administration of estates in probate.
- Cyndi L. Watson, probate administration and guardianships.
- Tetiana Benzakin, probate administration and estate and trust disputes.
Elliott E. Burdette, Bradford K. Burdette, Tetiana Benzakin and Cyndi L. Watson practice law with Glast, Phillips & Murray, P.C. (GPM). John B. Peyton is a consultant to our group and is not associated with Glast, Phillips & Murray, P.C.
We have a hard-earned reputation for being strategically aggressive during the pendency of our litigation cases. Whether you are looking for a lawyer focused on estate disputes, will contests or trust litigation, or assistance in administering the estate of a decedent who died with or without a will, use our website to learn about us and reach out for an initial consultation.
Administrator: Donna Grzywinski
14801 Quorum Road Suite 500-EB, Dallas, TX 75254